Slipstream Bracket® by ThatGrin (Front License Plate)
Original price $160.00
Current price $149.99
The best NO drill, NO holes, and NO adhesives removable front license plate mounting solution for Tesla Model 3, Model X, and Model Y
Model X (Follow this Link -->(2016-2022 Model X License Plate Holder)
Model 3 (All Years)
Model Y (All Years)
Exclusive Key Features:
- Security Feature: Every kit includes an L-key tool and a storage envelope with unlock/removal instructions that are required to prevent the bracket from theft
- Laser-cut and made in the USA from strong, rust-proof aircraft-grade aluminum and quality stainless steel - NOT PLASTIC.
- Exclusive Patented design installs easily in minutes and locks into place using a single L-key security tool. No additional tools and NO drilling are needed for installation.
- Patented dual-fulcrum design with quality protective pads absorbs, evenly distributes, and effectively transfers wind force, vibration, and road shock AWAY from the delicate plastic grille to provide maximum protection to your Tesla.
- A high-end industrial power coat finish (phosphate prep, thicker application, and high fusion temp) provides the best appearance and durability with a lifetime guarantee never rusts.
- Super low profile design tested extensively and guaranteed to be fully compatible with Autopilot, parking sensors, HomeLink transmitters, and the upcoming FSD (Full Self Driving) functionality.
- Your license plate mounts to the outside (front) of the bracket. Will not block the cool air intakes - a critical part of maintaining peak efficiency, maximum performance, and the reliability of your Tesla drivetrain, batteries, and motors.
- Rotating extensions with built-in stress relief channels protect your bumper and grille in the event of an accidental bump.
- Holds on tight and strong with the flexibility to be unlocked and removed on demand, or serves as a permanent, more protected way to mount your front license plate.
International Orders: Shipping is Free however import duties and taxes will be charged once processed in post-purchase.